Businesses and the individuals who create and operate them should understand the legal requirements and challenges with which they will be confronted. By understanding not only the restrictions and obligations of the law, but also the advantages available to address and shift risk among parties to a business transaction, a business operation can aggressively pursue success with less risk exposure.
When a business dispute occurs, it is imperative that you know your rights and responsibilities, and the laws governing the operations of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. The best dispute resolution plan includes applying the facts of your dispute to the applicable law, and assessing, hopefully early in the process, the best strategy to adopt and pursue.
Business law services include:
- Formation of the best business entity based on your specific business or project
- Review of all the facts applicable to your dispute, explanation of applicable law, and assistance in the formation of a strategic plan for dispute resolution
- Review and preparation of all contracts for or from customers, suppliers and distributors
- Operating Agreements for your Limited Liability Company
- Shareholder Agreements for your Corporation
- Strategic planning
- Ongoing representation of the business entity