Construction Law, Real Estate and Business Law Attorney
Sound legal advice significantly affects the success of any Construction, Business or Real Estate project, venture or company and the success or minimization of loss, in litigation or arbitration.
Sanchez Law has 30 years of experience in construction, business and real estate law. Each step of the way, Sanchez Law assists you whenever you seek representation to protect yourself, and advises you on how to achieve the best results with the least risk exposure possible.
Examples of the types of advice that contribute to success are:
- Explanation of the specific laws applicable to your project, venture, company or dispute and how to employ those laws to your advantage.
- Advice to owners and associations at turnover or when a dispute arises, including disputes with the developer
- Determination of legal strategies available to maximize your rights and minimize your risks
- Negotiations of the very best results at the commencement of a Construction project, business or real estate venture and when a dispute arises.
- Understanding of the responsibilities and risks associated with a construction project or business enterprise before you sign a contract with other parties
- Determination of legal strategies regarding contractual obligations, lien rights, owner and contractor rights in construction defect and delay claims
Sanchez Law provides legal services based on many years of legal, construction and real estate experience with a goal to prevent disputes; and if disputes occur, to pursue a dispute resolution approach mindful of all options available to you and the realization that time and litigation costs are relevant factors in the decision making process.
Albert A. Sanchez has 30 years of experience in construction, business and real estate law in Florida.
Disputes between Sellers and Buyers and Associations and Developers.
Representation of business entities and owners during formation and in the event of disputes.