Sanchez Law is a Commercial Litigation Firm
Representing clients in the areas of:
Business, Construction, Real Estate and Estates & Trusts
Sanchez Law has over 30 years of experience in these areas of practice. Each step of the way, Sanchez Law assists you whenever you seek representation to protect yourself, and advises you on how to achieve the best results with the least risk exposure possible.
Examples of the types of advice that contribute to success are:
- Explanation of the specific laws applicable to your dispute and how to employ those laws to your advantage.
- Determination of legal strategies available to maximize your rights and minimize your risks
- Negotiations of the very best results at the commencement of a Construction project, business or real estate venture and when a dispute arises.
- Understanding of the responsibilities and risks associated with a construction project or business enterprise before you sign a contract with other parties
- Determination of legal strategies regarding contractual obligations, lien rights, owner and contractor rights in construction defect and delay claims
- Determination of your legal rights regarding an estate or trust dispute or claim
Sanchez Law provides legal services with a goal to prevent disputes; and if disputes occur, to pursue a dispute resolution approach mindful of all options available to you and the realization that time and litigation costs are relevant factors in the decision making process.
Disputes between Sellers and Buyers and Associations and Developers.
Representation of business entities and owners during formation and in the event of disputes.
Disagreements regarding estates, trusts and wills.