Construction Law, Project Development, Business and Tax Law Attorney
An initial consultation and overview discussion can provide the advice and information you need to commence your endeavor. Then, as you proceed, you have a good understanding of the steps to take as part of your business plan, whether your project is the construction of a custom home, a commercial building or the development of a residential or commercial project. The initial consultation helps you prepare a check list of the legal matters which must be addressed and accomplished in the course of a job, project or development.
Sanchez Law has 30 years of experience in local construction law, business and tax law, and corporate law. Each step of the way, Sanchez Law assists you whenever you seek representation to protect yourself, and advises you on how to achieve the best results with the least risk exposure possible.
Examples of the types of advice that contribute to success are:
- Selection of the business entity most favorable to you from a tax, liability and operational perspective
- Awareness of pertinent legal issues when preparing your business plan
- Determination of legal strategies available to maximize your rights and minimize your risks
- Negotiations of the very best results possible
- Understanding of the responsibilities and risks associated with a construction project or business enterprise before your sign a contract with other parties
- Ensure that contracts you sign have clearly assigned rights, responsibilities and risks consistent with your expectations
- Selection of the project team and preparation of all agreements with team members, investors and partners based upon terms and conditions advantageous to you
Contractual facts govern how a judge rules in the event of a dispute which leads to litigation. How your contracts are written almost always determine the ruling of the court. Without the legal advice of an attorney, your position in the event of a dispute will likely be weaker than you imagine.
Sanchez Law provides legal services based on many years of legal, business and tax experience with a goal to prevent disputes; and if disputes occur, to ensure that your case, by virtue of the agreements you have signed, is viewed by the court in the best possible light. Further, should disputes arise which may be resolvable through a negotiation process, to spearhead negotiations on your behalf.
How Can We Help?
All people are equal before the law. A good attorney is what makes the difference.
Albert A. Sanchez has 30 years of experience in construction and business law in Sarasota-Manatee.
Construction law services for owners, developers, investors and contractors to negotiate the best possible agreements.
Clearly documented allocation of rights and responsibilities in a land ownership or development entity.
Legal advice for businesses and business owners to aggressively pursue success while minimizing risk exposure.