Construction Law, Real Estate and Business Law Attorney
Sound legal advice significantly affects the success of any construction project, real estate or business investment or venture, and the success of any dispute resolution, including arbitration or litigation.
An initial consultation and overview discussion can provide the advice and information you need to address new ventures or existing disputes.
Sanchez Law has 30 years of experience in construction, business and real estate law. Each step of the way, Sanchez Law assists you whenever you seek representation to protect yourself, and advises you on how to achieve the best results with the least risk exposure possible.
Examples of the types of advice that contribute to success are:
- Explanation of the specific laws applicable to your project, investment or dispute, and how to employ those laws to your advantage.
- Selection of the business entity most favorable to you from a tax, liability and operational perspective
- Awareness of pertinent legal issues when preparing your business plan
- Determination of legal strategies available to maximize your rights and minimize your risks
- Negotiations of the very best results at the commencement of an investment or venture and when a dispute has arisen
- Understanding of the responsibilities and risks associated with a construction project or business enterprise before your sign a contract with other parties
- Ensure that contracts you sign have clearly assigned rights, responsibilities and risks consistent with your expectations
Sanchez Law provides legal services based on many years of legal, construction and real estate experience with a goal to prevent disputes; and if disputes occur, to pursue a dispute resolution approach mindful of all options available to you and the realization that time and litigation costs are relevant factors in the decision making process.
How Can We Help?
All people are equal before the law. A good attorney is what makes the difference.
Albert A. Sanchez has 30 years of experience in construction, business and real estate law in Florida.
Construction law services for owners, developers, investors and contractors when negotiating a contract or resolving a dispute.
Residential and Commercial contracts and dispute resolution.
Legal advice for businesses and business owners to aggressively pursue success while minimizing risk exposure.